Sunday, November 1, 2009

HaPpy SuNDay

Early in the morning...my ar B bring me went to eat "dim sam"...i'm very happy cos tat was a 365 days jz 1 day can went to eat dim sam..y..cos we lazy wake up inthe morning ma...hehehe...

this is my favourite dim sam==zhu cheong fun

after finish 1plate..i feel tat not enough to me..then my ar B order another 1 plate for me..hehe
fullllll.......lol.....
after finish our breakfast...i wait my ar B went to work..nth to do then take pic lo...
tat's my ar B working place...in-Touch Travel Company..
after tat...i oso going work lo...this is new arrival clothes..i'm very like this clothes..cos this clothes can change many pattens....
1st...wear like this...
back is like this...
another patten is wear like normal clothes
behind is like tat...
still got another patten to wear but i din't take photo..hehe pai seh la..
after working..me n my ar B back my home to eat dinner..cos today my home cook ho liao food leh..
my aunty make pizza for me...wow...beh tahan liao


ho liao lo...eat liao..donwan take pic lo...
after finish our dinner...then we back hostel lo...night...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah......... ho liao lo~~ i wan ... when u wan treat me lei??
wah so sui o tat shirt.. u gt buy ma???

cutieKelly said...

erm..who r u....finally my bf bought for me the shirt...