Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Star Cruises--Star Pisces

so surprise tat my B want bring me to the Star Pisces...actually my ar B want ask me so many time for going the Star Cruise but i always rejected him...this time won't d...haha..
wow...
after u go inside the Star Pisces, everyone hv their own identity card...must keep it cos u wan take yr dinner,room or anyware oso need this card...
Let's take some pic 1st..

The whole world different type of Star Cruises
The swimming pool
The cinema...

This is the lift...but the press button is stick on this tiang...
this is our room...hv 4 bed o..did u see it??
after go inside the room,bz on facebook n play game...hehe

my ar B oso want to play..
after..we go gambling awhile lo...but lost alot lo..so sad.....
The next day..this is my breadfast


8:00am lo...
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4 say bye bye lo...

No comments: