Wednesday, December 9, 2009

See u tomorrow...my lovely B..

B...i jz come back from cinema..jz nw i went to Gurney plaza to watch ...《风云2》wif my housemate,this movie let me so dissappointed...very very bo ho kua lo compare wif part 1...hai...bo bian la!!!

B...sory for i din't sms u when i back hostel...nw is 3:28am...when i back hostel is almost 3am d...i din't sms u cos jz nw ar sam wanna met his friend at Mc'D..so i use my hp to on9 at there use wireless..mana tau,when my hp disconneted need to canneted back to wireless,but i din't did it..i jz login my password again..so it automatically charge my credit...when i wan sms u, i check my credit...OMG...is ald RM0.00,so i cannot sms u when i finished watch movie..sory about tat...tomorrow i will ask ar seow reload for me...

Nw i wanna slp d...i din't take any photo cos nomood to take it...so hw is tomorrow planning???jz waiting yr call...love u B...night..

No comments: